Active Kite Sardinia offers kitesurfing courses for all levels and customized according to your wishes.
Our instructors are certified with international licenses, always ready to entertain you safely.
All you need is a swimsuit and a towel, because each lesson includes:
- complete current equipment (kite, board, harness, wetsuit, jacket, helmet)
- a licensed instructor
- release of the license according to your level
- a beautiful and versatile place for easy learning
Each lesson lasts 1.5 hours (may change based on instructor assessment) and can be accessed by anyone starting from 35kg.
Courses are offered in different languages:
Our basic courses are beginner friendly and divided into 3 steps:
- Control and knowledge of the kite
- Bodydrag and safety systems
- Self-rescue and waterstart
The advanced course is dedicated to those who want to re-fresh or get some advanced skills in:
- Controlled navigation in both directions
- Toe-side riding
Coaching includes all the lessons to improve the following disciplines:
- Waveriding (directional board)
Contribution for the lesson is:
- Private lesson 105€ (70€/hour)
- Semiprivate lesson (max 2 person) 75€p.p. (50€/hour p.p.)